Book an Appointment for
Makeup & Nails by Amya
Please read all policies before booking with me!
Hey, girly! Thank you so much for your consideration and interest in my work. To make this service as smooth as possible I do ask that you thoroughly read and understand my policies as stated below. If you have questions regarding anything else, feel free to contact me between the hours of 8 am-9 pm PST.
Instagram: @Slayedbyamya / @Havilynamya
- I do not do foreign fills! You will either need to soak off your nails before your appointment or add a soak-off service to your appointment for $15.
- I currently offer Gel Manicures, Acrylic Full Sets, Makeup, and Hair appointments.
- For makeup, you will need to provide: Foundation, concealer (highlight/contour), setting powder. If you have a specific setting spray/primer you'd like me to use, please bring them as well. Otherwise, I will provide all the other products!
- Please do not book right before other plans. Nail appts can take anywhere from 1.5hrs-3.5hrs depending on the designs! Makeup/hair appts will typically take 1.5 hrs or less.
- The address will be sent via text/email confirmation. If you do not receive an address, contact me via cell/ IG.
I can travel to your home/venue for all services, but I do require that you have a table area for nail appointments (A kitchen table is fine). Travel prices are listed below:
Brentwood: $10 added to your appointment
Antioch, Oakley, Pittsburg: $20 added to your appointment
Martinez, Concord, Walnut Creek: $35 added to your appointment
Anywhere else: contact me!
I do require a $10 deposit for all appointments.
Please send once you have booked your appointment to guarantee your date. The deposit will go towards the total amount of the appointment. No deposit = No appointment! Please put your first & last name as the note of the deposit.
Cancellations / Late Policy
- Your deposit can be transferred to another appointment date if you cancel at least a day ahead of time. If you need to cancel the day of, your deposit cannot be transferred and you will have to send a new deposit to rebook.
- If for any reason I have to cancel, I will offer a refund of the deposit or a transfer to a new date and time.
- If you will be more than 10 minutes late, please call/text me. There is a $10 late fee! If you will be more than 30 minutes late, I will cancel your appointment and you will have to send another deposit to rebook.
- NO CALL NO SHOW: If you don't contact me or show within 30 minutes of the appointment time you will not be allowed to book with me in the future, no exceptions! I understand life happens but please give me a heads up so I am not waiting & losing time out of my workday.
Please do not book if you are having cold/flu-like symptoms. If you are visibly sick during your appointment, I will have to cancel your appointment and ask that you wait at least 3 weeks before booking with me again. Please do not book with me if you have been in contact with anyone who has been sick within the last 2 weeks. I care about your health and the health of my other clients! Please let me know if you are unwell so I can assist you in the safest way possible.
Thank you so much for booking with me!